Creating positive change together
Join the call for a more sustainable, resilient, vibrant, inclusive and equitable community.
Coalition for a Liveable Sudbury
We are a grassroots, volunteer group working towards a green, healthy and engaged community where everyone can thrive.
We speak up for a sustainable and equitable community. We collaborate on inclusive, community-led projects. We support citizens and community groups in having a voice and creating positive change where they live. We are a connector.
Join with over 1500 people who have declared their support for a green, healthy and engaged Greater Sudbury!
- Sign the pledge to add your voice to the call for positive change in our community. There is strength in numbers.
- Keep updated on environmental and community events and issues by subscribing to our bi-weekly e-newsletters and action updates.
- Share your priorities to help direct our work and help us share information on the issues that matter most to you.
- Get involved however it works for you, whether that is simply signing the pledge, keeping updated on the issues, attending or volunteering at events, working on a project you love, coming out for meetings and becoming a ‘guiding member,’ or becoming an organizer.
- Share your address so that we can help connect you with issues in your area, and to show that support for a green, healthy and engaged community comes from all over Greater Sudbury. We don’t send mail-outs.